Full Record

Rural architecture : being a series of designs for ornamental cottages / by P. F. Robinson
Record number:
404
Call No:
RBQ 728.370941 ROB
Author/s:
Edition:
3rd ed.
Subject:
Notes:
Provenance: Copy 2:
Library of Howard Tanner. Carries the bookplate of Howard Tanner.
Carries the bookplate and stamp of the Royal Philosophical Society of Glasgow, Architectural section.
Carries the ownership inscription of Jas. H. Robertson / Greenock Bank / 1830. [James Hunter Robertson was a junior partner in the Greenock Bank, and the son of George Robertson, a merchant, who was also a partner in the bank. He built a large house in Greenock called "Bagatelle" in 1830. Greenock is an industrial town and port situated in the historic county of Renfrewshire, Scotland, on the southern shore of the Firth of Clyde west of Glasgow.]
Carries the ownership inscription of Charles Wilson / Architect. [Charles Wilson (1810-1863) was a well-known Glaswegian architect. Upon his death his widow sold his important library to the Glasgow Architectural Society.]
Year:
[1828]
Publication details:
London : James Carpenter
Description:
1 v. (unpaged) : plans ; 30 cm.
Type:
monograph
Item availability
{ 2 } items found
Result
Links
Year
Volume
Part
Status
Location
CallNo
Due Back
Not for loan
The Mint
RBQ 728.370941 ROB
Not for loan
The Mint
RBQ 728.370941 ROB